This document is the property of Red Snapper Learning. RSL documents are to be used only for the purpose for which they are authorised and are not to be used for non RSL related activities. Users shall not make unauthorised copies of documents, except as permitted by law or by the owner of the document. Distribution to third parties is strictly forbidden.
- Explain what is bad character
- Explain what the 7 gateways are
- Explain how Juveniles and bad character can be used
- Define Special Warnings – section 36 and 37 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
- Understand how these can be used in interviews with suspects