This document is the property of Red Snapper Learning. RSL documents are to be used only for the purpose for which they are authorised and are not to be used for non RSL related activities. Users shall not make unauthorised copies of documents, except as permitted by law or by the owner of the document. Distribution to third parties is strictly forbidden.
- Define categories of Witnesses – Youth Justice and Criminal Evidence Act 1999
- Describe Special Measures
- Apply the PEACE/ABE model framework to interviewing
- Understand the IPPAC 5 part structured statement
- Be able to understand competence and compellability
- Be able to explain significant witnesses