This document is the property of Red Snapper Learning. RSL documents are to be used only for the purpose for which they are authorised and are not to be used for non RSL related activities. Users shall not make unauthorised copies of documents, except as permitted by law or by the owner of the document. Distribution to third parties is strictly forbidden.
- Explain the difference between information and intelligence
- Explain the principles of the National Intelligence Model and its role within intelligence led enforcement and investigations.
- Apply the Intelligence Cycle and demonstrate how it assists an investigation
- Be able to describe operational briefings and models to employ
- Explain the databases and sources available and apply the information within them to assist an investigation
- Be able to describe the National Decision Model
- Explain the benefits of partnership working within an intelligence model, including sources of information