This document is the property of Red Snapper Learning. RSL documents are to be used only for the purpose for which they are authorised and are not to be used for non RSL related activities. Users shall not make unauthorised copies of documents, except as permitted by law or by the owner of the document. Distribution to third parties is strictly forbidden.
- Explain the definition of safeguarding.
- Describe the different types of abuse and how it occurs.
- State the indicators of abuse.
- Demonstrate how to respond to a disclosure.
- Know how to report a safeguarding incident involving an adult or child.